Covid 19 Documentation
September 2021: Changes to our Covid 19 risk assessment and practice (attached below).
- An Outbreak management plan has been produced (attached below)
- Staff and visitors do not need to wear face coverings in classrooms and communal areas (temporary use of face coverings may come in, if we have an outbreak)
- References to bubbles or consistent groups have been removed
- Whole school assemblies return indoors (still no singing)
- Educational visits and visitors can return (with emphasis on school being sole site users, or outdoors)
- Some indoor PE to take place
- Return of our Open door policy for parents to come in and meet class teachers (8.30-8.50am, 3.30-3.50pm)
- Formal policy on remote learning (attached below)
NHS advice for Early Years and Primary schools are also attached below.