Year R 2023 - 2024
We are a class of 9 children with our teachers Mrs Byron (Mon, Tues, Fri) and Mrs Girdler (Wed-Thur)
Mrs Wall supports us (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri) and Mrs Cleall supports us (Weds).
This term will be on Wednesdays.
- Reading (with an adult or by an adult) please record this in your child's reading record daily.
- Reading books are changed on Tuesdays (Big Cat Phonics books to match our new sounds covered in phonics)
- Reading books will be changed again for the weekend if the Big Cat Book has been read enough times at home.
Keep up to date with what we are doing each term through our weekly blog published every Friday.
- Information for parents regarding Peppard's Curriculum can be found here.
Things to Remember
- Please also ensure that children have water bottles and their reading books in school daily.
- We have a welly rack outside our corridor for the winter months when the Common can get very muddy.
If you have any concerns regarding your child's safety, please speak to a member of staff or Mr Steele (Designated Safeguarding Lead).
Year R: News items
There are no News items to display
Year R: Blog items
Year R: Events items
There are no Events items to display