Year 5 and 6: Springwood 2023 - 2024
We are a class of 28 Year 5s and 6s with our teacher Mrs Parsons.
Mrs Deacon teaches us on Tuesday afternoons.
Mrs Elson supports us on Mon-Weds and Fridays. Mrs Hall supports us on Thurs.
This term will be on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Thursdays (recorder lessons have started, so please can these be sent to school)
- CGP daily maths 1 page per day Mon-Fri to start in week 3 (week commencing 19th September)
- Doodle maths - daily practice
- Doodle tables - daily/every other day practice
- Reading (on own, with an adult or by an adult)
Keep up to date with what we are doing each term through our weekly blog published every Friday and written by pupils from Springwood.
- For information regarding life in Springwood - please see the Powerpoint slides attached to the bottom of the page.
- The Curriculum Map for 2023-25 is available below.
- The spelling overview links are at the bottom of the page.
- More Information for parents regarding Springwood's Curriculum can be found here.
Things to Remember
- Please ensure that children have water bottles and their reading books in school daily.
- The children will need wellies or spare trainers for the winter months when the Common can get very muddy.
If you have any concerns regarding your child's safety, please speak to a member of staff or Mr Steele (Designated Safeguarding Lead).
Files to Download
Year 5 and 6: Springwood: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 5 and 6: Springwood: Blog items
Year 5 and 6: Springwood: Events items
There are no Events items to display